errr.... wedding wednesday

this just feels so strange..... 
I'm so used to my wishlist wednesday! 
so today I am going to combine both.... 
because not being able to look at pretty dresses would drive me crazy.  

so for my first attempt at this, I'm going to keep it super general with some random samplings from weddings that I just find pretty and gorgeous 
.... and things I hope there will be at our wedding. 
and a video at the end. 

There will be cute food, and lots of it
There will be hydrangeas...

There will be monograms...
("there will be monograms" is the biggest understatement of the year.
this bitch is going to go crazy). 

and there will be sparklers

and in the coming year,
there is finally the option of cute little white dresses! 
wa-hoo!! 





with the stress of the next year ahead,
I'm definitely going to need some of the below meds.
how am I supposed to compare? 


xoxo
You have read this article monogram / wedding with the title errr.... wedding wednesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/05/errr-wedding-wednesday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...