lay off me i'm starving.

Yesterday was Monday.
So therefor, yesterday was the day of the week where I always wake up and quickly proclaim that I am going to be so healthy and so active.
 And then ya know..... crap happens. 
you have a weekend/week/month of crappy eating and feel gross and then spend like 3 hours on pinterest looking at exercise tips, healthy meal plans, delicious good for you recipes, etc.
{Sunday night is generally the pinterest crusade, followed my Monday mornings lies about becoming a fitness expert}. 
please tell me I'm not the only psycho that does this? 


I haven't been horrible, but I haven't done anything other than walk on the treadmill in weeks.  
via
Nothing strength training related, no weights, nada.  It was probably that damn spin class that left me unable to walk for a week that started this... but whatever. 
I can tell that the small bit of strength and muscle I ever gained is completely gone. 
SO - I'm wanting to start slowly getting back into real workouts (LIKE SNOOKI!!), where I actually sweat instead of laughing my ass off at the television and checking instagram every five seconds. 

I was reminded of Tracy Anderson, who I think is quite pretentious with her whole clique with skinny people and Gwyneth, but who I also think really does have the best workouts, when I saw her new RIDICULOUSLY PRICED meal plan service.

it's $55 per day! WTF?!
No crap.  I'd be looking like Gwyneth too if I had $55 a day to spend on food.
do you know how much booze you can get with $55?!?! 

But, here are the things I have tried and have liked.
I'm hoping you'll share yours too. 
Tracy Anderson Perfect Design Series DVD's.
when I actually kept up with these, I could see muscles. 
It was mind boggling.  

Her YouTube 8 minute Arms workout


I am seriously obsessed with this.  It is a prime example of why she fascinates me - how does holding your arms up for 8 minutes absolutely kill you? but it does.  And her stuff really does make amazing arms. 

All of her other YouTube workouts can be found here as well,
because the DVD's can get pricey.  (as if the meal plan didn't give you a hint).
GOOP posted a whole series + a 15 minute workout with her here, too. 

Some great fitness blogs: 
Tone It Up  - offer workout videos, recipes, and specialized plans for purchase
Body Rock TV - I cannot keep up with this chick, but when you want to look like a freak in your living room, she's who to watch. 

And Healthy Cooking Blogs: 
Skinny Moms Kitchen - one of my absolute favorites
 I was hoping you would share any blogs/tips/workouts you like! 
Oh, and my Pinterest board for Health + Fitness can be found here.

OH! and the most important part of this whole thing!! My man-friend saw me googling "Chris Farley Lay me off me I'm Starving" and has NO CLUE what that is.  I can't handle his complete and utter disrespect for SNL.  His childhood must have seriously sucked. 

xoxo
You have read this article health + fitness with the title lay off me i'm starving. . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/05/lay-off-me-i-starving.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...