monday ramblings


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Mine ended with a bit of a mishap and my car breaking down in the freezing Chicago weather 
uuggrrrhhhhh. 
 but, luckily, there was lots of Christmas merriment and time with friends in between.

I finally decorated our tree; it had been just lights for the last two weeks.

Plus, decorating was done while watching Love Actually,
 {clearly the greatest Christmas movie ever along with The Holiday.}


{via}

I got extremely frustrated trying to finish some online shopping.
I found this gadget and thought it would be perfect for Kip's dad and brothers,


a keychain with like 90 tool options
buuuuttt then I was informed that they already have it.
Seriously? Grrr. Back to square one. 

if anyone has tacky christmas sweater parties coming up,
you should wear this.

how freaking cute? 

Hope you have a good start to the week before Christmas! 

 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article weekend recap with the title monday ramblings . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/12/monday-ramblings.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...