Getting crafty....

The other night I was so excited I just couldn't stand it.

My fabric had arrived and I had my staple gun ready to cover these hideous stools...
love the legs, obviously HATE the leopard. 

I got everything all set up and then saw that the cord for said Staple Gun is all of 6 inches long.  What?? Clearly I do not use power tools because apparently this is common.  I didn't have an extension cord and was so mad that I took it out on my dresser.

I have had this Ikea dresser for 3 years and really do love it... but the handles were ready for a change.

I bought these pretty knobs

and turned it into this
couldn't get any good iphone pics...

Stools... you're next!!

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Getting crafty..... You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/09/getting-crafty.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...