Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves....

So the Bachlelor Pad finale was Monday.... 
and Michael and Holly took home the cash.

But wait... Holly, who was engaged to Michael prior to the show, and spent half the show saying she wasn't sure....but wait she still loved him....and when he said he loved her and wanted her back, then she started hooking up with Blake while still acting like a 5 year old whining and saying she was all confused and loved Michael...

You followed that, right?? 
Good.
SO she gets ENGAGED to Blake??? 
ps. Holly... Blake didn't pay for that Neil Lane... ABC did
and sweet old man plaid blazer with a tight black T, Blake.

I just love how knowing someone for 5 seconds and living in candy land with free helicopter flights, dream dates, and constant cocktails equates to "I'm totally ready to marry you."

Michael - you deserve WAY better.  I need to learn to handle situations the way that you do, because I for one would have slapped her for what she did to you. 


Remember the obnoxious Salahi's from RHODC (aka the worst Real Housewives).
The obnoxious white house crashers are back in the news.


Apparently Michaele's husband thought she was kidnapped when she had been missing since Tuesday, but really... she ran off with Journey's guitarist.  
Huh? 
The Salahi's are too creepy for words.
Anyways... let's look at the important thing here: Real Housewives of DC wasn't picked up for a second season. Thank God. 


Cameron and A-Rod have called it quits...
I don't think anyone is too shocked about this.... it seems like he dates someone for several months, dumps em, and moves onto the next non-stop.  Guess all that house hunting they did was a waste... 


You gotta give a girl credit where credit is due.... 


I didn't think she could do it again.... because let's be honest, she looked like a hot mess before DWTS, but Kristie looks AMAZING.  And especially at 60!! 


I will be lining up to watch this in theaters....
Apparently all are confirmed for a Bridget Jones III. 
Yes, please, Mr. Darcy! 


It seems like ALL of the Olsens are growing up... 
Little sister "Elizabeth", who I just remember as "Lizzy" from the MK&A movies
is already getting naked and filming creepy sex scenes.
But all I really cared about when I read that article was.... I seriously want her pajamas in that picture!! So cute, right?


Is it time for Whitney to premiere yet???? 


I seriously can't wait for this.  The commercials just kill me. 


And finally... Big Brother is over until next summer :( 
Atleast my Jeff won $25,000 for fan favorite.



Sigh....I was really grumpy this AM until I looked at these pictures...
now I'm ready to conquer the world.  Jeff just does that to you.
(Too much??)
xoxo
You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/09/coffee-talk_15.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...