wedding wednesday

First, check out this beautiful wedding.

The bridesmaids wore cable knit sweaters with long, silk skirts. 
Yes please. 

find the entire wedding {here} 

I had wanted to do a combination Wedding Wednesday + New Years health kick post today; it seemed like the perfect timing for talking about getting my butt in gear (like everyone else in the world right now) and figuring out my plan since the big day is 5 months away. 
But I think that's going to have to wait until next week.  
Hopefully by then I'll have one successful week on a diet and exercise plan instead of falling off the wagon and drinking a bottle of pinot grigio whilst housing a cheeseburger and fries
 (A truly perfect dinner. I'm a cheap date). 

So for now, some updates and things I'm enjoying. 

I decided on a bridesmaids dress! 
long ended up winning in the long -vs- short battle. 




I decided long would look best for a 7 pm ceremony in a Cathedral.  
It will be in navy, which I can't find any pictures of, but the navy is beautiful.  The little cap sleeves can be pushed down or up for two different looks.  And a huge plus is that it comes in regular sizes - S, M, L and is a wrap dress so they are super comfortable and alterations can be kept to a minimum.  

I want an all white + green bouquet.  Here are some ideas I'm liking. 


clearly all over the map.
the florist had no idea what I was talking about at our meeting.
I can't possibly understand why. oops. 

I'm still trying to find/design a particular monogram for napkins/programs/etc. for the wedding day. 
As you can imagine…. this is impossible for me.  
I'm really hoping for a vintage looking monogram along these lines. 

and we won't have a flower girl or ring bearer,
my nephew will still be a tiny little thing,

but I want to eat this little nugget. 
how cute is he?!
 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article wedding with the title wedding wednesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2014/01/wedding-wednesday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...