Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves..... 

we're starting off with something that is very personal and made my heart go pitter-patter. 
 My all time favorite movie,
THE greatest, funniest movie ever made
got a full feature on Betches Love This and I somehow just stumbled across it. 
yes, that's bradley cooper. 

Wet Hot American Summer.
Far too many people say they have never even heard of this movie, so rent it immediately (it's on Netflix) because it is PURE GOLD. and literally everyone and their mom is in it. including my true love Paul Rudd.  

So, The Bachelorette
It's never as good as The Bachelor to me, but nevertheless it's always filled with dumb asses just waiting to get ripped apart by America. 
still too early to really know much. 
I don't know many names, but Ben, the father that brought his son + got the first rose: Don't bring your child (very cute child, but still) on to make an impression; however you are good looking and seem normal so I guess I like you.
Saying that you and your baby-mama are "ya know, basically best friends who had a baby together" is complete and utter bullshit.  And makes absolutely no sense. No 22 year old looks at their friend and says: I know! let's have a baby!  If you do, go see a therapist. 
Notable people booted: the guy that kept wanting to go the fantasy suite.  And Dr. Larry who was very upset that dipping Desiree did not work because he had practiced it 50 times.  And he kept taking his glasses on and off like a serious creep. 
James.  This is the one that I know from college.  I discussed with this with my friend last night, and she heard he makes it pretty far.  I thought from the first preview he was the one with the girlfriend, but now we know he's just the one that is crying like a little girl to Desiree saying he got punched in the face.  I guess he also is the one that says he is on the show because he wants to be the next Bachelor.


Apparently John Mayer and Katy Perry are back together

they need to just cut the crap.  No way this relationship will work. 

If you haven't seen this cute boy on Ellen
you must watch.
He is just the cutest thing ever. 

Newlyweds: The First Year
Blair's dance moves at the reception were amazing.
I couldn't contain myself
And the other couple get $40,000 in cash from guests at the wedding?? Whaaaaaaat??? 

RHOOC:
yawn. boring this week.
Tamra gave a big speech at like, Costco or something.  I couldn't figure out where the hell they were.
  And while I really do think her upbringing and everything is sad and terrible, it was painfully awkward to watch.  I'm not buying it. I really think she is just trying to save face and make the media and the public like her and forget that she is an angry pants lunatic
this gif has nothing to do with what I am talking about, or the episode, 
but, hey what the hell. 

the fact that gretchen is trying to reproduce with slade.... 
someone needs to grab a gretchen christine handbag off her arm and beat some sense into her.  there really are no brain cells up there.  

oh, and Lauri came back last week and I never discussed it.
look how different vicki's face is! ahhhhhh!! 
So Lauri's crazy son is now married and has a baby on the way?? 
Seriously I want more details on this.  Stat.   

Remember the workout "lay off me I'm starving" post from last week? Well, our prayers have been answered by a poorly dressed woman in Florida!!  Get ready for..... Prancercise!!!!!

just watch the first 30 seconds.... because the lady literally prances for 5 full minutes
{without realizing she has camel toe the entire time???}

she has a book too.  
and camel toe here again too?
enough with the mom jeans. 
sweet mother of god. 

did anyone see Khloe on the Today show? 
I actually am interested to watch this season of The Kardashians (I know, I know..... I just slapped myself across the face for even thinking it.).  BUT it actually looks good!! And Khloe and Kathy Lee made comments that make it sound like Bruce moves out?!? 
wait... when did this happen? 
  Get as far away from Mom-ager Kris as possible.  

This is real.
and I'm going to vomit. 

we've all heard the latest with amanda. 
bong throwing.  suing the cops. 
but the best part is courtney love getting involved: 

when courtney love thinks you are messed up, your life is over. 
and amanda.... I'm thinking you are laughing alone because no one has seen you with anyone in a long, long time. seriously where are her parents to send her somewhere for help!?! 
you know your life has gone to crap when all three of these people can look down on you with pity
Oh, and she definitely has mental problems
because she was hanging out at Skyzone jumping around by herself.
you know, like the place Alexis and Jim have. Woof. 
although secretly I think this looks really fun
and would definitely do this. 

Miley and Liam:
figure out what the hell you want to do.
aka- Liam, listen to all of America and RUN

ENOUGH. 
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. 
and don't wear ankle straps!!! 
they look like they're going to snap!!! 

xoxo

and seriously... if you do one thing this weekend - watch Wet Hot American Summer! 
You have read this article coffee talk with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/05/coffee-talk.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...