recently.....

alright I'm back! 
and happily, somehow, have my sanity intact.

the last couple weekends were fun.
so here are the few, crappy, photos I have. 
I celebrated my birthday with a fancy dinner at Pump Room

and of course we didn't take single photo together... 


went to Wine Riot at Union Station with friends


 drank copious amounts of wine and pretended to have a delicate palate 

lots of brunches

had to help my friends dog free itself from the stairs about 27 times

spent mothers day in the burbs with the man-friends family. 
and sent my mom a loving e-card with the worst mom in the world's photo paired next to the greatest quote. 
and, of course, lots and lots of Sunday afternoons spent glued to AppleTV. 

This bracelet needs to be added to my wrist immediately


and to celebrate the end of a hellacious 2 years, 
snagged myself this BB Dakota maxi,
and of course every weekend has been freezing so who knows when I'll actually be able to wear it


and while I was gone,
Jennifer Lawrence was still being the greatest bitch alive. 

xoxo

You have read this article fashion / gif / monogram with the title recently..... . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/05/recently.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...