Friday Randoms

hallelujah. we made it to the weekend.
sorry for the lack of coffee talk yesterday, but I haven't watched anything this week except season 1 of Felicity.
Kip got me the appleTV for my birthday, 
and has therefor created a monster.
well... we all know that I'm always pretty glued to the television.
obviously.

me. everyday:


I love it so much - it's making me quite nostalgic. 

when the 9 million episodes of this are done, I'm thinking Dawsons Creek has GOT to be next. 
the options are endless.  

I'll be balancing out the constant television viewing with a little reading.  Keeping with the high school theme, I'm re-reading The Great Gatsby because I cannot remember it at all and am dying to see the movie next weekend! 

two amazing things in one this weekend: 
cinco de mayo and the kentucky derby.
and some kate spade + lilly. 
{via}
{via}

will most likely be made this weekend

make good decisions this weekend,
amanda's still at it on twitter......
try not to instagram any topless photos or anything
after too many margaritas.

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Friday Randoms. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/05/friday-randoms.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...