wedding wednesday

 I saw this adorable dress at Gap right after 
we got engaged and had to have it.
It not only was inexpensive, but it was white, and I was SO excited to finally be able to buy white dresses! I felt like every dress I had loved over the last year was white, and since I was only going wearing them to engagement parties/showers/weddings it was never an option. 
and it has pockets! - a phrase that always seems to be the final selling point of just about anything.  

we went to check out the St. Regis while at home since Kip and I have never gone, so I wanted to dress a little nicer for the afternoon. 
 "do not take a picture of my face..... this is so awkward" 
  


{gap dress,on sale $49, sizes were going quick! // tory burch flats // monogrammed necklace, similar // monogrammed sunglasses, or here }
{and for those DYING to know, the hair tie is goody.  they are really difficult to find, but I think that CVS occasionally carries them when in stock.}

I'm clearly a pro at this... no earrings, I figured sunglasses covered the lack of makeup, and my always present hair-tie is strapped across my right wrist instead of my watch. 

other white floral dress options: 




xoxo
You have read this article wedding with the title wedding wednesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/05/wedding-wednesday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...