Coffee Talk

discuss amonst ya-selves..... 

I didn't think I was going to have a Coffee Talk this week, but I just returned home from a standstill commute due to a giant monsoon in Chicago.  
2013 has sucked uncontrollably in this city. 
Just sayin.

the new chick, Lydia, finally arrived on OC Housewives.
All I could think was, seriously how old is she? 
She looks SO YOUNG.  
I googled, she is 31. 
 and apparently also has a jewelry line for dogs. 
 just what every pup needs!

I think she is going to get eaten alive by the women on this show.
It is a lot of Smiles and Giggles and Hugs 
going on in her money-lala-land. 
Her family (and her husbands) must be rich as hell, because I don't think she's bringing home too much bacon.  She couldn't even give a decent explanation of their magazine - "It's called Beverly Hills Lifestyle, and the last issue featured a penthouse in New York."
m'okay? 
oh, and that shoot when Brandi complained about her thumb looking fat or something?
her magazine. 

alexis goes on and on about how gorgeous vicki's grandson is.
I'm sorry, I'm sure in a few weeks he will just be damn adorable,
but I can count on one hand the number of adorable/cute/beautiful newborns I have seen.  
Everyone is telling lies to everyone.  
Unless it is your child/grandchild, every one except you thinks
he or she looks like a tiny alien.


PS. This just in.  Apparently Gretchen proposed to Slade??
whaaat?
we shall see..... 

I'm full on obsessed with Ready for Love. 
the angry girl on the hot tub date was my favorite.
lu-na-tic. incredible.  
the bachelor type dates are already pissing me off though.
mud runs! building houses + cutting wood!
watching the girls pretend they love it when they want to die!

I have been slowly catching up on Rachel Zoe.
Watching back to back episodes of that show makes me really question myself and what is wrong me that I can handle watching 2 hours of such crap.  I lose brain cells.
Most noted from Rachel Zoe overload: Roger just gets worse and worse with trying to hide the fact that  he has no testicles.  
nice eyeliner
some direct quotes: 
(and all of these are said in a valley girl-ish tone with a uh, rachel, seriously rachel, i mean, rachel in between. obviously) 
"we're having a little lunchie lunch! duh. duh." while at lunch with his friend.
explaining attempting to build things: "it was missing a bolt. you know like, a bolt.  like, a screwy thing."
rachel in her commentary about him changing 97 times to leave the house "no one realizes my husband is actually a diva."
I think EVERYONE realizes a lot about your husband except you. 



ENOUGH KIM.
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.
You can show off a pregnant body in a tight dress,
but not tight ALL OVER in every inch possible EVERY single day. 
Hit up A Pea in The Pod already!!! 

Ke$ha,
who did this to you? It is amazing
also toning it down: pamela anderson.
well done ladies


Sources are saying the latest Bachelor couple are going to crap.
And his parents don't want a wedding.
Which is shocking, because they normally all work out so well. 

justin beiber instagrammed this photo  himself.
how pathetic when you have to post cartoon drawings of yourself with a girl topless in bed? 
selena wins another point.  
he also refers to himself in the third person instagram with shirtless photos
ugh. so sick of you. 

who else is excited a whole week went by 
without a single T. Swift news story?

xoxo



You have read this article coffee talk with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/04/coffee-talk_18.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...