Weekend Recap: A Vacation to Remember

this weekend was definitely one I won't forget.
{continue through my boring words to see why. 
dun. dun. dun.}

We snuck away to GA and SC for a long weekend.
We flew home and spent the night with my mom
and then headed to Savannah with my sister and brother in law. 

We made a pit stop at the petting zoo chevron 
and I laughed my ass of.
 look at those chompers.  
 they were very, very aggressive
and that white one up there started to hump kip and pooped on his pants.
amazing. 
that turkey was the most terrifying thing in the world. 
little babies were everywhere too.
so cute.
After we were filthy and smelly, we headed to Savannah.
We had a great day and night 
wandering and cocktailing the streets of Savannah.

This jenga game was the greatest to date.  
I truly don't know how we kept it going as long as we did.
The whole bar was into it by the end of it. 
seriously. look at all those single layers above.
so proud of our skills. 
beautiful scenery. 
along the river walk with wet willie's in hand. 
the coroners association had a convention at the hotel! 
in the conference center, on the way to the restroom off of the lobby, 
the latest trends in coffins and hazmat suits were displayed.  
it was lovely. very romantic.  

and then headed to our house in Hilton Head.
Friday morning when we got there, my man friend got serious.
 And asked me to marry him. 
It is all a bit of a blur,
but there were lots of sweet things said; 
and the mushy, cheesy kind that I love.
To say I was SHOCKED is an understatement.
We took the day to celebrate with my sister and brother in law
and only called our immediate families.
and then called + texted our friends the next day on Saturday
to share the news. 
it was an incredible weekend 
and I truly am the luckiest girl in the world. 
I told my family 2 weeks after meeting him
 that I knew I was going to marry him,
but I still can't believe we actually are. 

xoxo
You have read this article wedding with the title Weekend Recap: A Vacation to Remember. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/04/weekend-recap-vacation-to-remember.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...