coffee talk

discuss amongst ya-selves..... 

vicki vicki vicki.
did anyone catch her on WWHL?
because her left eye is seriously wonky. it was muscle spasming all night. 
whyyy is that the press photo you pick? 
andy and jenny both looked like they 
wanted to kick her out of the clubhouse.
(and jenny's damn "poo poo in the potty" rap didn't leave my head for about 36 hours.)
ugh why does jim even need to be shown on camera? 
he just gives me everyone the heeby jeebies.
alexis: "all of the businesses, you name it we've done it!"
yeah..... that's not a good thing.
because that means every one of them failed. 
you can't even pronounce a single one of those businesses, 
or any word you had to say during your "gig" on Fox 5.
"no one knew we were having any financial problems at all!"
lie.
"Jim has always been so supportive of my career, so now it's time to be supportive of his."
um. no. 
basically "anything involving Jim"
no.
The trampoline business endeavor is just incredible.  
it'll be about as successful as slade on the radio.  ridiculous.
oooo radio slade!!!
is the only material you have ms. piggy? because that is only funny the first time you say it. or, rather when someone else says it.
lori and the new chick coming on.... I can't even wait. 

nate berkus...engaged to rachel zoe's former man bitch jeremiah? what?
who even knew these two were dating? 
quite the cuties.  they haven't listed on any website what jeremiah actually does for a living, so if any of you know, please pass the word along.  And if it's just looking pretty next to nate, by all means jeremiah. well played. 

I watched Ready for Love last night on demand (holy crap is 2 hours a long time when you can't fast forward.) I thought getting booted from the Bachelor in front of millions was bad.  Getting booted in front of a live audience (on an elevator? what?) and then also in front of millions watching TV is even worse.  Yikes.
I can't believe it.... but I really like it?
insert eye rolls.  shocking.  
until they did the total bachelor move and made the girls sing with him. 
 stop.  no one wants to hear that. 
and piano girl, what the eff is on your head????

I need to brag about my friend and her closeness to all things Andy and Bravo.
She is the one that got me the signed copy of Andy's book and has pics with Lisa and Andy and basically lives the life with a badass job.  Last week she was at a Bravo press event, and was up close and personal with everyone. As in, Andy made her drink.  She and Jeff Lewis chatted up a storm.  
If I didn't love her, I would hate her.  I'm just so damn jealous


photos stolen from FB
these are only a FEW of the occasions.  gahhhhhh. Anyways..... clearly I harass her constantly for details.  But this video just made my day.  Even if you don't know her, her line is just too good and I can't stop laughing my ass off over it. 
thank you nat, for letting me brag about you constantly and publicly 
and live vicariously through you. 

lindsey vonn shows her support publicly at The Masters for her no good, lying, cheating, STD-ridden boyfriend.  
{insert golf clap + slow nod for her great decisions.}

bruno mars has 4 sisters?
and they are in a band and starting a reality show?
yes! kick the kardashians out of there, please!

I stumbled across this 
Over The Top Miley Cyrus via Twitter 
and obviously couldn't resist.
More is More is More. 
Her and Amanda Bynes need to just become BFF.  
It has been so long since I've Coffee Talk'ed that I don't think we have discussed Amanda Bynes twitter account.  GO THERE NOW.
NOW.


and start at March 21 and you'll see why.
I seriously didn't think she could go any further off the deep end until I found the glory that is @amandabynes
anyways...... 
I hate on Miley so much,
I figured I should pay her a compliment every once in awhile
Your Onesie closet is amazing and I would love to have it. 

am I the only one that laughs uncontrollably at the Sears commercials?






whoever came up with these ads is a serious genius. 

Rumer.  looking gooooood.
what the hell is this? 


and if any of you have plans for a Laser Skin Treatment this weekend,
please don't tweet a picture like Brandi.  no one needs to see that. 
my face is killing me just looking at it. 

happy weekend kids.
get after it. 

xoxo
You have read this article coffee talk with the title coffee talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/04/coffee-talk_12.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...