.... Finally :)

St. Patty's day weekend has finally arrived!!! 

I was getting a little nervous about finding something to wear...
I was hoping to find something cute that I would actually wear again, and had almost given up hope,

when then this beauty appeared at Francesca's for only $35.
Instagram changed the coloring, but it's a pretty bright green with pink
and an adorable zipper back

I also picked up some sweet shades for the *hopefully* beautiful weather.


I was going to borrow this green dress for the occasion tomorrow,
via pinterest

but thought I may be a bit underdressed? no? 

Any fun St. Patty's Day plans? 
Have a great weekend!! 

xoxo

You have read this article with the title .... Finally :). You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/03/finally.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...