Kiss Me I'm Irish + The Honest Bachelor

It's only Monday, but I'm already anticipating next weekend, as Saturday is one of my favorite holidays (especially in Chicago) - St. Patrick's Day! 
Fair warning... there will probably be a lot of green around here for a couple days -  green fashion finds are definitely coming later this week! 


first... The Honest Bachelor to get us in the mood for the final rose tonight



and now... 
Here is some green goodness to get us in the Irish spirit :) 








anyone else get as excited for St. Patrick's Day as I do? 
and as excited for finale + after the finale rose!?

xoxo






You have read this article with the title Kiss Me I'm Irish + The Honest Bachelor. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/03/kiss-me-i-irish-honest-bachelor.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...