Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves..... 

Finally..... what they had been gossiping about forever is here.  
Small Mouth is the "winner", if you can even call it that, because the two of them are so gross I can't understand why anyone would want to be with either of them (other than for the obvious reasons a man would want to be with Courtney... she may be obnoxious, but I'm not blind.) 
via
I've made this a bulleted list, because frankly, now I'm just counting down to the break up interview with Chris Harrison.  
- its 's obvious during the final dates that he is 10x more into courtney. 
poor lindsay. she's clueless. and so much better than him.
-do you think small mouth and ben did enough baby talk back and forth with one enough? it was non stop. barf.
 seriously... nothing is more nauseating than baby talk. 
-Courtney claiming "I'm a good person, and good things happen to good people." Right... and that's why all of America can't stand you. 
-Lindsay, don't say if things don't work out call me! ughhh... 
-ps what the eff was that cape she was wearing????
how big is the bachelor's budget?? 
and THAT is what they put you in??? 
who the hell did they hire to style this crap?!?!?


and ALL Small Mouth cared about was that ring!! and getting that ring on her finger. I'm not sure she even said yes before she was ripping off the tacky glove and shoving the ring on her finger and talking about it.  

After the Final Rose:
-they already broke up once..... and it just ended.... odds? probably about the same odds as every else that gets engaged on this show, or even less if that's possible?
-"yes.... we're together... I think....we're engaged... no we're not..." HUH?? 
-and then.... Ben cries.... bahahaha. incredible.  

In honor of Small Mouth at least making this season as exciting as it could be with Ben as the Bachelor, a tribute to her:  
Small Mouth... the epitome of a love, hate relationship.  
I vow not to discuss anything Bachelor related until Emily....maybe...


Anyone catch the premier of Fashion Star??
I saw some of it and kinda liked it... I went online to look at the H+M dress that was created from one of the designers and it was already sold out. Shocker. 
I love anything with a peek-a-boo back. And anything that's $19.99

Kardashian Kollection lingerie? 
I seriously am over them already.  Now lingerie??? We already know all three of you are far from virginal, but seriously why are you selling lingerie?? 
And how did Kourtney take that pic preggers?? 

I don't know how I forgot to mention Bethenny last week....
god bless the people that do freeze frames. 

this season is killing me.  What happened to episodes filled with hilarious non-stop comments, with little bits of bitching + therapy?? It seems like this season is turning into 100% awfulness with her and Jason.
I thought last week was bad when she said "well let's face it we don't even like each other" and this week's entire episode was them hating each other! 
This boat trip is going to be hell...
More cocktails.  More smart ass remarks.  
Less "I'm the crazy one!!!". 
loved her outfit during the big blow-up though :) 

 Nude photos of Heather Morris from Glee leaked onto the internet,

but unlike other people who freak out, she doesn't care.  She says,
'Well, it could be worse! At least I look good?'"
I agree lady.  If I looked like you, I wouldn't care either!!!! 

another one looking good in a bathing suit,
kristin cavallari.  5 months preggo and other than a little bump she's still a tiny little thing. what are these people doing?? why didn't I get these genes?? 

kelly clarkson dating reba mcentire's step-son?

this makes me happy.  and I like that she's dating a "normal" person.  and doesn't have to keep saying "I'm not a lesbian" so people will leave her alone. 

Jessica Biel finally revealed her gigantic ring from JT
holy unflattering pic on the left, but damn.  nice work. it's humongous!! 

Gwyneth continues to look like pure perfection in Lindex's new ads
she can do no wrong whatsoever. 

There is more than 1 baby in there and I know it! 
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her on Leno.  
it's either another baby, or too many "slutty brownies" 


a layer of cookie dough, brownie dough, and a layer of orero cookies and you bake them together.
in response to why their called "slutty brownies", 
"I don't know.  Maybe because you can fit a lot in there?".
Oh lord.... I miss the Newlywed Days.... 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/03/coffee-talk_15.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...