Monogram Monday + Weekend Recap

Hope you all had a great weekend :) 

I had a wonderful engagement dinner for one of my best friends and a whole lot of relaxation.  
(Oh, and a horrible 2 hours of The Big Lebowski, since it was just so unbelievable that I had never seen it.  To those of you that have not, do not watch it.  I will never understand why men are obsessed.)  

anyways.... 

some of the gals w the bride-to-be

the happy couple
those angry eyes above photo bombed about 10 pictures of mine...

my handsome date

and for monogram monday,
I'm in love with this gold bracelet from etsy!


there is a rose gold option as well

can't decide if I love the gold or rose gold more!?


xoxo
You have read this article with the title Monogram Monday + Weekend Recap. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/03/monogram-monday-weekend-recap.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...