Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves.... 

Words cannot express my joy that Small Mouth 
has made it to the final 2. 
These 2 deserve each other, as I can't stand either of them.
The highlight of the whole episode for me: asking if Small Mouth wants to spend the night in the fantasy suite. 
you were already ass-naked with your legs wrapped around him.
hmm......i'm guessing it's a yes.
"just the way he looks at me... I can tell...."
you can tell....thaaaaat he wants to rip your clothes off?

I'm just SO mad she isn't at The Women Tell All next Monday for the girls to lay into her.  
It would have been amazing.  This probably would have been her face.
I hate to say it, but Lindsey doesn't stand a chance.  Small Mouth has the worst Bachelor in Bachelor history wrapped around her finger.
also, I saw this somewhere on twitter so I can't take credit, but a man saying "I just love our conversations" is something you would only hear on The Bachelor

Emily as the Bachelorette
what are your thoughts about this?!
is she going to be fun enough? I'm just not so sure.
can she really make the show that exciting on her own?
I mean..... Lord knows she is gorgeous enough to keep me watching.
If nothing else, the clothes will be amazing I'm sure!

How did I not even mention anything about Bethenny last week!? My apologies.
First of all, Hoda Woman needs to be on every episode of her show. I just love her.  And the two of them together is perfection.
Secondly, how do these 40 year olds who have popped babies out look that good in a white bikini?! It is asinine to me!!! 
something tells me when my friends and I go to the Hamptons middle of nowhere  in 15 years to vacation, we won't be rocking white string bikinis with a 6 pack.
And Jason too?! Bethenny, quit complaining about how everyone thinks your husband is perfection. He is.  You have a hot, perfect husband & $120 million. That's a tough situation I'd love to find myself in.
I wish she wasn't doing a talk show.... I feel like her crazy won't translate well to a talk show - probably because they'd have to censor every other word she says  - but it is so perfect for a reality show.  She's hilarious.
seriously.... god bless the people that find freeze frames like this + all of the ones of Small Mouth.  They make my day. 

Snookie is Preggo?! 
Guido's everywhere are double bagging it panicking.
please dear Lord, for the sake of that unborn child, don't let this be true
she can't handle not drinking for one night because of a UTI... let alone 9 months
this is the most terrifying news I've heard in a long time.
(almost as terrifying that J. Simpson's baby STILL hasn't popped out.
 I'm honestly starting to get concerned thinking someone should 
probably induce her. like... yesterday!)

Have you seen the previews for GCB, premiering Sunday on ABC?!
I think it looks amazing.  
Although every time I see Leslie Bibb I remember my early high school days watching her on Popular on the CW
Am I the only one that ever watched that??

I'm really loving Smash - it reminds me of my love for Center Stage.... 
which is perhaps the best dance movie ever created.  I could watch it 100 times.... and probably already have.  I know you have too. Don't be embarrassed.
Catherine McPhee has some seriously great arms too - it's all I notice when she's dancing. That Rumor Has It number was incredible that they performed.
Even if you haven't seen the show, watch below. It's enjoyable.



I know we've all had plenty of Oscar talk this week, and that many of you have probably seen this, but it still cracks me up. 
ugh.... I can't stand her. 

couples news?
if Ben + Small Mouth are meant to be together,
then these two are definitely a match made in heaven
this just seems to make so much sense to me?
well.....
until Taylor realizes she's in her 20s and life isn't all smiles and puppies and pure romance, dumps him because he won't live up to her unreasonable expectations, and writes a song about him that'll make her millions.
but until then: teenage puppy love. definitely. 

and finally, Chicago people,
I'm dying to get into Giuliana and Bill's new restaurant
RPM.  
Have any of you been yet!?!
xoxo
You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/03/coffee-talk_1.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...