Women Tell All: 5 Things You Didn't See

First of all, to make up for the lost hour of sleep today,
dying.  so mad I didn't think of this myself! 

This LA Times article let's us in one some of the things we missed during the 9 hours of taping for the Women Tell All.  9 hours!?! Insanity!! 
thanks to Victoria from vmac+cheese for e-mailing me this :) 

Some personal favorite highlights: 
Courney stating: “But I didn’t play with my hair once. Aren’t you proud?”
"The staffer tried to distract Courtney by talking to her about the kind of cigarettes she smokes -- American Spirits, apparently -- and the model soon began to feel better."

Ben getting all pissy:  "One more of these [expletive] things and I'm done," "I have so many better things to do with my life."
..... then why did you go on the Bachelor? Dumbass. 

xoxo

You have read this article with the title Women Tell All: 5 Things You Didn't See. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/03/women-tell-all-5-things-you-didn-see.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...