Friday Randoms

Seriously Random.

Kim K got attacked by a flour bomb on the red carpet

extreme. yes? hilarious? YES.

I saw this on Pinterest as "mini grilled cheese" .... and started cracking up.
 all I see is the probably drunk party guest in the background who looks like she is about to attack that server for some late night eats. 
I want to be her bff. 

my friends and I use this word far too often
via pinterest

I had high hopes Hilary Duff wouldn't act like a celeb and would give her child a normal name... 
nope... Luca Cruz.  although totally normal compared to other celebs. 

I made my first carrot cake with cream cheese frosting last night... 
recipe to come - it was amazing! 
The best part: eating it with two forks right off the platter on the porch, while having beers and listening to music, and watching a Crossfit class workout while we gorge ourselves.
nothing like eating and drinking 
while people burn calories and evil eye the hell out of you. 

I leave for Vegas next Wednesday and I have officially check out mentally.... 
so ready for a mini vacation!!! 

Hope you all have a great weekend :) 
xoxo

  
You have read this article with the title Friday Randoms. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/03/friday-randoms.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...