Weekend Recap

Hope everyone had a great weekend :)

it seems our summer weather in Chicago has come to an end.... but late last week I was able to soak in the final days of outdoor dining.

sangria + app's on Quartino's patio

used the grill for the first time this year and sat on my porch for hours

then the weekend was filled with lots of KU basketball
 the boys eyes were glued to the TV for the majority of Friday and Sunday

and I made an incredible Mexican Lasagna

I know it sounds strange, but it was incredible!
Recipe to come tomorrow. 

I also picked up this yellow sweater from Old Navy after my yellow wishlist wednesday had me itching for the color
perfect color, and perfect price. 

how were your weekends!?

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Weekend Recap. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/03/weekend-recap.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...