golden globes 2014

I was a bit disappointed in the dresses for last night's Golden Globes award show.
This was the kick of awards season
{bouncing up and down clapping like crazy}
and I was expecting some bigger statements and more surprises.
Oh well…. TV + dresses = a successful night for me. 

I'll start with a few I enjoyed…..

possibly my favorite of the night 

I thought she looked so pretty on the red carpet.  

so simple, but great for amy.  

loved. 

she just always looks pretty to me.  she loves the mermaid cut. 

 this was a little too similar to gwyneth's white cape dress, but I love the color and cut. 

and the misses….. 
see buzzfeed's 13 things jennifer lawrence looked like for commentary 

 she always picks dresses I reallllly don't like. 


 awful. and hate the hair too. 

 you really are funny tina.  goodness. 

I mean… seriously? 

who said you looked good?
because you should fire them. 
 
bride of frankenstein. 
and put the leg away, angelina. 

and worst dressed of the night: 

is this 90's prom night??? 

see also: 
didd'y 5 most ridiculous moments 

 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article awards show with the title golden globes 2014. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2014/01/golden-globes-2014.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...