crazy eyes

One of my old college roommates is in town from NYC this weekend with her boyfriend visiting.... 

she is one of the sweetest, kindest, funniest gals I know... 
senior year of college
quizzing her on Green Beer Day, heavily intoxicated, before she takes an exam
hey, what are friends for?

but I love her most for who she truly is, the sides of her that not everyone else gets to see....
I love Coop because of the way her crazy devil eyes come out in pictures.... and because I practically pee my pants every time I look at these.... 

an entire facebook album is devoted to these devil eyes.  every time we snap another crazy eyes worthy pic, it gets added to the collection & I lose my mind all over again. 

I realize this post is for my personal entertainment only... but tough cookies. I'm in a ball on the floor laughing, but hope you all have a great weekend :) 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title crazy eyes. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/07/crazy-eyes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...