Wishlist Wednesday

Since I have started dreaming about how I would decorate my apartment, I have had one item that has reined above all of the others.  It isn't something I'll use everyday like a sofa... or even trying to figure out how many monogrammed items I can squeeze into one place....

But I think it is an incredibly important item for a twenty something to have...especially a lush like me....The Bar.

I have drooled over images of bar carts for months.... found gorgeous trays and bars in stores only to realize they are definitely not in my budget. 

Yesterday.... I found one!!! Annnnnd of course I forgot to take a picture of it....whoops. But it was the best find of the week so far!!! (my mother may have been frightened at how much I freaked out over a drinking related item... but secretly I think she was thrilled with the find as well).  Can't wait to show you when the beauty arrives! 
 
xoxo 

*all photos via pinterest 
You have read this article with the title Wishlist Wednesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/07/wishlist-wednesday_20.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...