Coffee Talk

talk amongst yourselves....

 

I watched the first episode of the new VH1 reality show
Famous Food
 via

with Heidi Montag, Danielle from RHONJ, Jake Pavelka from The Bachelor,
and other non-mentionable losers,
annnnnd it sucked.
I will watch just about anything.... literally, anything.
I wanted to pull my eyeballs out.
Do not bother watching it. Trust me.

Gwynnie was all over Sardinia flaunting her bikini bod

Kate Hudson had her baby with her baby-daddy.
No name has been decided yet. 

I love her in the movies, and this she is adorable, but in real life she just seems like a desperate serial dater.  Fingers crossed this relationship works for her, because I think her son Ryder has probably called about 15 different celebrities "dad?" before. 

Victoria Beckham had her first girl!
She named her Harper Seven.

I will never understand celebrities and their weird way of naming their kids. Seven?? Because she was born in the 7th month, in the 7th hour, and David's jersey is #7.  Stick to normal names people.  
I'm so jealous of this childs future wardrobe it isn't even funny. Although, I guess she will have to be a size 00 to get to wear any of the clothes.  Atleast bags + shoes aren't off the table...

Am I the only one who has been very bored with RHONJ lately?
I feel like the last 3 episodes I have yawned uncontrollably through them?
 via

Even Joe is a sparkly, lady-unitard barely made me blink this week. 

Miranda Kerr has proclaimed that she "thought she was going to die" because childbirth was so extremely painful.

As a happily baby-less 25 year old, these comments upset me greatly because they make me want to never have children in the future.  Stick to modeling and don't scare the rest of us Miranda.

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/07/coffee-talk.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...