I'm angry pants.

ummm..... what???? 
are you crazy!?!?

Glee people are saying that Lea Michelle, Chris Colfer, and Corey Monteith will be leaving Glee after the third season.  How can you possibly have Glee without Lea Michelle??? Answer: you can't.


They say that they want to be "realistic" and that people can't be in high school for 6 years... that it just doesn't make sense.

Exhibit A:
Pretty sure they were in high school for much more than 4 years.

I would have watched Zack Morris and Kelly Kapowski on Saved By The Bell until they were 35 - I don't care if senior year lasts a lifetime people!!
And I know that you all agree. 

I mean..... just look how well he ages?

DAMN Mark Paul!! You've still got it.
like... wow. you've really still got it.
Sorry.... what were we talking about?

Oh, yeah.... I'm pissed. 

Good think I have about 897 other shows to watch when I stop watching Glee.... 

xoxo

You have read this article with the title I'm angry pants.. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-angry-pants.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...