Mr. Pooh

Yes... you read that title correctly.
This is a post dedicated to Mr. Pooh. 
[it's friday... i'm tired... whatever]

The cutest man alive.  Who spent a lot of time in my childhood bedroom.

The Winnie the Pooh movie commercial keeps coming on... and I'm obsessed with the song in it. It has not left my head all week.

So I leave you with Winnie the Pooh's wise, kind words for the weekend: 

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together, there is something you must always remember. 
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. 
But the most important thing is, even if we're apart,
I'll always be with you.

if that doesn't bring a tear to your eye, you have a heart of ice.
orrrrr you just aren't like me in that everything makes me cry. 

I'm off finding a sofa for my apartment with my shmancy designer friend and then heading to a "working lunch" where we will most likely gossip and eat our body weight in guacamole. 
xoxo
You have read this article with the title Mr. Pooh. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/07/mr-pooh.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...