TGIF.

SO happy it is Friday!!! 
I woke up to an e-mail from Rent The Runway saying I have a free surprise dress arriving at my doorstep today :)  10 bucks I hate it or it is way too fancy for me to wear this weekend... but if so, I will wear it with slippers all around my apartment and return it on Monday! Seriously love RTR.

Some brief Friday coffee talk:
As we know, Nick Lachey & Vanessa Minnillo got married and are on their honeymoon...

but I was very surprised to learn that they are airing a special on TLC about their wedding planning and wedding day.  They seem like a great couple and everything, and he is adorable (and is a fellow Miami of Ohio Alum!), but after Jessica Simpson I would think he would leave the cameras behind?? I always felt like the show led to their relationship crumbling.

Obviously, I will be watching.  It airs July 30th on TLC at 8!

My apologies for all of the random posts this week... it's been a long, and extremely HOT week in Chicago!
Big furniture delivery today! I'm excited :) 
xoxo 
You have read this article with the title TGIF.. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/07/tgif.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...