Fat Food Made Healthy

the week of random sporatic posts continues.... 
bear with me... 

I have been loving Rocco DiSpirito's "Rocco's Dinner Party" on Bravo for a couple of weeks now....he seems like a bit of an ass, but I kind of like jerks on my TV when they're pretty so I guess it works.

I recently caught a clip of him on TV promoting his "Now Eat This" Cookbooks, and his follow up "Now Eat This Diet".

He takes fatty, yummy favorites and turns them into dishes with 350 calories or less.  A man after my own heart.
I mean seriously though.... look at his facial expressions in both of these pictures... he thinks he is the sexiest man ever and is trying to eye (f-bomb) all of us.  Yet I still want to order the books, so I guess it works?

The week went so well with Mama Nance Pants, except last night I couldn't sleep because I realized I ordered a Full bed & Headboard and maybe I can squeeze a Queen in..... and I have always wanted a bigger bed.... and is it worth it to have it be a little tight now, when eventually maybe I'll have a bigger room??..... and then it would be silly to have the Full.... and blah de blah de blah.  

So excuse me while I run around with my tape-measurer and head back to two separate stores to try to change orders and replace furniture that is being delivered tomorrow.  I'm such a mess.....


xoxo


You have read this article with the title Fat Food Made Healthy. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/07/fat-food-made-healthy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...