Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves.... 

I can't lie... I've barely had any time this week and my DVR is calling my name.  So many TV shows, so little time.  But not to worry there's still plenty of dumb celebrity gossip to discuss. 

Am I pathetic for wanting to see the third American Pie? 
Nevermind. I know the answer is yes. 
If only just to see Tara Reid and shake my head in dismay at what the eff happened to her in the past 10 years.
Hot Mess + Crazy Pants. She was so cute and sweet in Van Wilder and all those other movies. 
Also.... I just learned that Sean William Scott is engaged to a Victoria's Secret Supermodel. 
How did Stiffler manage to pull that?? Has he done a single thing since American Pie? 

AND speaking of random people that were completely "it" when I was a tween....sorry my mind is going all over the place now, remember the beauty that is Paul Walker
OF COURSE YOU DO.
Good Lord.... he's the one person that made me change my mind about being attracted to blondes.  
I die. 
okay sorry.... got distracted. 
Appartently he hasn't disappeared... he's a shark enthusiast? This information came from my boyfriend.... sometimes, when you least expect it, they surprise you and all those hours of boring Discovery Channel shows pay off with some useful info.


I have seen every episode of Sex + The City almost as many times as I have seen every episode of Friends 
(who am I kidding, that's not even possible)
And now they have a prequel coming to the CW this fall.  Will you watch? I'd give it a chance.... hopefully it'll be like Gossip Girl with the fashion mixed in with the Sex + The City vibe. 

Rumors of Mike "The Situation" in Rehab better be true..... 

I can't stand him and nothing would excite me more than him not being back on the show.  I'm sure his treatment is for severe acne and STD's, not booze and pills though.  

Patti Stanger has gotten so damn skinny and it is creeping me out. 
 photos via her twitter
I mean.... good for her, but I still think she just looks weird this skinny?

Reese and her new hubby are expecting!! 
if this child is even half as adorable as her other two, it'll be one good looking kid. 



And finally..... set your DVR's

If you have been reading this blog for awhile, you know that My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding is one of THE greatest television shows on the face of the earth.  
If you missed last season, park your ass on the couch and get ready for hours of entertainment.  A new season premiers tomorrow, Friday, on TLC.
And of course..... Man Men 2 hour premiere Sunday.   We've only been waiting, what, like a year and a half for this to come back on?!?
I love me some bitchy Betty. 
See.... I totally watch more than just trash on television!!!  I also enjoy critically acclaimed shows that encourage lots of drinking, smoking, and sexual escapes.

Bored out of your mind with this Coffee Talk?
 I suck when I can't sit on my ass and watch TV.
My apologies. But at least I gave you some Paul Walker eye candy. 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/03/coffee-talk.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...