{monday.}

I had a lovely weekend,
but no photos to show for it.
Sunday was spent on the couch reading bridal magazines
and annoyingly pointing out 970 things
to the man friend, who couldn't have been less interested.
yes. please. 
{via}
I was thoroughly entertained though. 
Someone with a much more exciting weekend? 
 Reese. yikes. 
didn't expect that.

My written board results finally arrived,
and thank Baby Jesus I passed.
Tomorrow I have another national board, 
but this one is a clinical exam with a patient.
ya know, trusting my license and 
career on a complete stranger
 that I pray shows up at 6:15 in the morning. 
So tomorrow, when it's over, 
 I'll consume copious amounts of wine on the couch.
Therefor I'll be MIA until later tomorrow, or possibly Wednesday.
{ya know, depends on the amount of wine obviously.} 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title {monday.}. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/04/monday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...