friday randoms

random thoughts for the day:

andy cohen has done it again

this looks AMAZING. 

if you haven't seen the Sorority e-mail that has hit the web
go {here} and read it immediately
an excerpt: 

If you just opened this like I told you to, tie yourself down to whatever chair you're sitting in, because this email is going to be a rough fucking ride. For those of you that have your heads stuck under rocks, which apparently is the majority of this chapter, we have been FUCKING UP in terms of night time events and general social interactions with Sigma Nu.

I've been getting texts on texts about people LITERALLY being so fucking AWKWARD and so fucking BORING. If you're reading this right now and saying to yourself "But oh em gee Rebecca, I've been having so much fun with my sisters this week!", then punch yourself in the face right now so that I don't have to fucking find you on campus to do it myself. I do not give a flying fuck, and Sigma Nu does not give a flying fuck, about how much you fucking love to talk to your sisters. You have 361 days out of the fucking year to talk to sisters, and this week is NOT, I fucking repeat NOT ONE OF THEM. 


amanda bynes is acting crazy again
it goes black in the middle, but keep watching she comes back on 
check out the video.  
 this is way past when britney went cray-cray.  she seems seriously delusional. 

if it didn't SNOW this morning
I would like to be wearing this

{bb dakota crochet dress $98}

and just because it's so adorable
Kip's step-mom gave this to me last weekend at brunch
was he not the cutest little boy? 

and most importantly,
the news this morning was astounding. 
praying the second found soon.

have a great weekend! 

xoxo

You have read this article with the title friday randoms. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/04/friday-randoms.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...