birthday randoms

it's a special day
today is channing tatum's birthday
and it also happens to be my birthday too.
it really isn't that surprising because we have so much in common.

we both are former strippers,
we both have killer six packs, 
and our dance moves can't be beaten. 

The temps are warming up here in Chicago,
and I will be spending the day trying to figure out what to 
wear now that I can finally break out the dresses. 

I'm hoping I'll be able to find something similar to this
showing complete ass cheek is totally in.
(seriously.... what the eff is this?)

Or maybe showing full rear view ass, like Kim
{my friends and I had a debate about kim's preggo style last night.
obviously I am right, and this is just another point for me. 
horrifying. every single time.}

should I don side ass cheek or rear ass cheek? 
decisions decisions..... 

One last thing.
 We need a little more Amanda Bynes to get this weekend started. 
Just yesterday, in my Coffee Talk post, I debated if she was actually quite sane because she only wants a man that she can get fat with.
isn't that all any girl wants? 
this article continues the debate of if she is crazy or brilliant.

Reading articles that stimulate your brain cells and require critical thinking is important.  We all could benefit from this.

happy weekend. 
xoxo 



You have read this article with the title birthday randoms. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/04/birthday-randoms.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...