Tuesday Thoughts, hold the Crack

I haven't been cooking or baking anything exciting lately
so there is no edible crack of the week to share. 
if there was, 
 but, so far I've only stared at it online. 
so I thought I'd just talk some random BS like we normally do.

RIP Lily Pulitzer.
This "Obetchuary" is the perfect fitting way to pay my respects.
WASPs and sorority girls everywhere, and I'm sure especially at my alma mater JCrewU, are mourning your loss.  

apparently day of the week underwear has made a comeback.
I am way, way too excited about this.
I was always really jealous that my best friend had this growing up and I did not. 
Maybe there is a little Crack this week, and I'm on it, because I seriously want to buy these. 

why are people in bikinis all over the place this week? 
or perhaps I only notice this after having 2 weeks of far too much an amazing amount of alcohol and fried food and late night taco bell runs two nights in a row. 

no but really, everyone is in a damn bikini this week.
even teen moms and marc jacobs. 
 lord marc. how often are you at the gym? 
why can't straight men have this body? 
in an effort to get back to some sense of normal eating,
I thought this chart on pinterest was interesting
although basically every one says if you are craving something good eat something healthy.
thanks.  rocket science people. 

how long has Ready For Love been being advertised for?
because I feel like it has been yeeeeeeears.


it finally premieres tonight.
I obviously will DVR it, because what don't I tape? 
my guess: decent, not great, and I will watch every episode. 

and ps. thanks for all of the sweet comments last Monday
I got, like, 9 million 30 comments
 
and while that may be spam for other people
that's a personal record around these parts. 
 even Coffee Talk doesn't get people going that much. 
it must have been my amazing photography skills
 at the Gas Station Petting Zoo. 
so thanks :) 
made me smile
xoxo
You have read this article with the title Tuesday Thoughts, hold the Crack. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/04/tuesday-thoughts-hold-crack.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...