Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves..... 

If any of you are ordering Wines by Wives or Vicki's Vodka we are no longer friends.
These women crack me up.  Just because you become famous on a reality TV show does not mean you become some crazy entrepreneur (a word that I gaurentee 90% of them cannot pronounce) of any and everything.

I love booze.  I love me some Pinot Grigio.  
and Vodka.... abso-freaking-lutely.
Does that mean I should make my own and sell it?
NO.
Oh... wait..... I do want to try making some illegal moonshine at some point before I die.... but that totally doesn't count, right? 
You know they know there stuff, beause they go to Malibu for wine tasting. 
"napa is overdone."
riiiiiiiiight. it's all about malibu for wine. yep. 

Ugh. And Vicki. Please be quiet. No one cares that you are alone on the wine trip.  Talking about it constantly does not make anyone feel bad for you. 

Lydia is quickly becoming a new favorite for me. 
Your mom is a total pothead, your family is crazy rich, and instead of becoming a typical rich kid nutbag with every kind of issue and addiction possible, you becoming super religious.  Touché, lady. 
And you stay nice and honest while still telling Alexis she is a lunatic and needs to stop using the word bullying because she is full of crap. AND you make a card for Slade's sick son.  

I can't even discuss Terry and Heather, because when he offered up that divorce comment to the group at brunch, I wanted to cry for her. Seriously Terry.... you are a complete and utter dumb ass.  How Heather was able to stay completely calm and say "I know, let me just take this week, and we'll pick it up next week" is beyond me.  Lock it up Terry.  

yes, this is the best she has looked in quite some time
but honestly, Maxim, hottest girl of the year? 
come. on. now. 

Revenge isn't really a gossipy show, but this one line was just so good I had to share. 
"Stay the hell away from my daughter, or your ability to procreate will be a distant memory."  Pure gold. I'll need to remember this for my future children when they inevitably bring home some horrible choice of a human. 

Danity Kane is reuniting!!! 
I definitely, definitely was all over Making The Band back in the day. 
please tell me I'm not the only one. 

90210's Shenae Grimes got married
in this hideous Vera Wang,
to awful music
and at a haunted location or something.
Whyyyy? She's so pretty.
and I'm sorry this look is just so ugly. 

Savannah Guthrie got engaged!!! 
and holy Good Lord her ring is so gorgeous!!! 

but the real person having the best week ever,
is mr. ego himself, kanye.
first he hits his head on a traffic sign
hahahahaha. moron.
laughing so hard I can't handle it. 

then, he obviously gets furious at the paparazzi.
your giant head is what caused it jackass. 
then, his car gets crunched by his baby mama's gate
I LOVE IT.
my favorite word in the world that I ever learned was schadenfreude because it was so much damn fun to say, even though the meaning is kind of sad. 
GLEE AT ANOTHERS MISFORTUNE. 
I think it was a sign of things to come, 
since every Coffee Talk is pretty much me laughing my ass off at other peoples ridiculousness.

xoxo 
You have read this article coffee talk with the title Coffee Talk . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/05/coffee-talk_16.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...