friday's random little things....

this may come as a shock
but I never drink Sunday through Thursday
we never have wine or anything at home during the week
because I can't be trusted 
because we are all responsible and adult-like....
but this week was filled with celebrations, birthdays, and friends in town
so every. single. night. I was drinking.
I hate myself.  I am 100% reminded why I do not drink during the week.
I remember senior year of college, I think know we drank every day straight for over a month.
anyways.... this rambling is just me realizing I'm old as balls and not nearly as fun as I used to be.
so if this post makes even less sense than usual, it is because I am a hot mess.

if you know me in real life,
I try to get in as many "that's what she said" jokes in as possible
and then laugh uncontrollably at myself.

so thank you to The Office for years for laughter.
enjoy the montage above. 

ummmm are you all watching Nashville?
because this week was AMAZING.
I can't wait for the finale next week. 

facebook continues to creep everyone out
with new status update options
helping the obnoxious people that fill up
your news feed continue to annoy the crap out of you,
hence why instagram continues to be the number one choice. 

Summer dress hunting continues,
this week with pretty bright colors



{bcbg}  

Wedding plans are slowly starting to begin over here...
so I'm thinking about doing weekly/bi-monthly wedding posts.
yay or nay?
you know there are going to be monograms
 up-the-wazoo with this wedding
I'm a freak and love all things wedding related but I know not everyone else does.
It wouldn't interfere with Coffee Talk and 
bitching about celebrities at all of course :) 

happy weekend! 
xoxo
You have read this article gif with the title friday's random little things.... . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/05/friday-random-little-things.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...