Real Housewives Gossip

I don't know if any of you caught last night's Entertainment Tonight, but they are doing a two part interview with Taylor about Russel's abuse.


Last night was part I and it was really sad and terrible.  It made her behavior on Monday's RHOBH make so much more sense. 

There is a small clip here and part II will air tonight on ET.

Also in Beverly Hills news, Camille apparently has a new boyfriend.

She isn't saying much so far... just that he is a normal guy and that they have been dating for a couple of months.  Wouldn't surprise me if it was her friends husband she was constantly lip locking with all last season.  I want smug and bitchy Camille back... she's been wayyyy to tame in these first episodes.

Victoria had told me last week about Jill, Kelly, Alex, and Cindy leaving the RHONY.

To that I say, ADIOS.  Ever since Bethenny left that show has never been as good, and especially not as funny.  I do wonder who the replacements will be though!?!?
And I definitely will miss this... 
Alex's faces + creepy "I'm not gay" Simon did give the show some comedic relief.

And speaking of Bethenny, look how big and cute Brynn is now

So much blonde hair!! I think she looks just like Jason. 

Happy hump day.

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Real Housewives Gossip. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/09/real-housewives-gossip.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...