Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves

Man... Jess really doesn't have her timing down does she...
first she announces her engagement 5 seconds after Nick Lachey's, 

then she plans a big halloween "I'm going to be a Mummy" to finally confirm she's preggers... 
but wait... 
no one cares because we are all busy talking about Kim Kardashian.

Lots of opinions being tossed around about Kim & Kris's divorce.... I personally think Kim only cares about Kim and every second they showed of her and Kris on TV showed this, but that's just me. My friend sent me this Forbes article which talks about how much money she has made from marrying him and how as a producer she can make him look however she wants with editing on upcoming (and past) Kardashian shows:

And her brand won’t suffer either. Her next E! series on life as a married woman is already in the can, and as executive producer, she has the ability to go back and edit that footage to cast herself in a positive light. “Kris Humphries will look like a complete jerk,” Piazza predicts. “That’s what will end up saving her brand. It doesn’t matter; she’ll keep making money.”

This Funny or Die Fairytale Divorce slideshow cracked me up


I realized if I had an unlimited budget, amazing craft skills, and tons of time I would have totally dressed as a Gyspy Bride for Halloween....

I would have taken up half of a bar so I would have had such easy access to drinks.... and those girls just look so amazing and classic don't they??

I also loved seeing the Today Show's Royal Wedding Halloween yesterday

and Kelly Ripa and Nick Lachey had perfect timing with the divorce announcement... 

And LeAnn.... a smoking, drinking, preggers bride...
always such a classy, classy lady
Eddie really has a type: Trashy or Trashier.
I'm shocked she didn't put his kids in this costume:


And Lilo, never one to miss a party, dressed as a nurse and did what she does best: parties her brains out before court + possibly heading back to jail. 


I've never read a Twilight book, or seen a movie, but I heard this song for the new movie yesterday and loved it. 


can't get it out of my head!! 

Hope you all have a great day :) 
xoxo
You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/11/coffee-talk_1.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...