'round here

sorry for being away for so long.
not gonna lie.... it was nice to have a break though :)
here are a few of the things I've been up to lately:
not all from instagram i swear.... 

lots of quality time with my puppy-niece 
cubbies games for a friday-funday

finally made it to ravinia and had the best time ever 
animal awareness day pubcrawl
aka - dress like idiots as an excuse to drink day 


and celebrated this zilla's 28th birthday with friends. 

I now have no voice.  It had been shaky on Thursday and Friday, and by about 10 pm on Saturday I knew it was going to be a doozy.  I spent all yesterday not speaking.  I would text Kip because it hurt so bad to try.  I never realized how much I talk.... and people look at you funny.  I was in the grocery store and not being able to say "Excuse me" {or worse... when I tried and it came out horribly and the guy stared at me like I was freak} really makes you feel like a freak. 

I found out that It's a boy for my sister and brother-in-law! 

I NEED TO GET THESE FOR THEM. 

For the 900th Sunday in a row, I told myself I would upload my photos to Facebook.  And for the 900th time, it overwhelmed and I didn't.  I haven't uploaded anything since March - not even pictures from our engagement weekend.

Then I discussed through multiple text messages what stamp to put on the save the date's for the wedding.  The stationary lady sent three in her e-mail that my mom and I instantly were in mutual hatred over.  I mean..... I was having strong feelings about a freaking stamp??? 

Like.... as I'm sitting and doing this, I'm thinking Who the hell are you? This is pathetic.  I was saying things like I think that looks cleaner.  It's a damn stamp.  What has my life come to?

maybe I should go back to blog silence, because even I don't want to hear what I have to say.
oh! and I can't say it anyway! work today is going to be GREAT. 


 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article with the title 'round here. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/09/here.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...