oh hey.

I stepped away from my busy sche-schule to check in with all of you

I'll let others speak for me today.
you're welcome.

The Hong Kong Marathon has banned cell phones... because people were taking selfies and putting themselves and others in danger. 

A moving 3 minutes about what's important.
A great karma story.  Pay it forward, people. 

An interesting, and necessary, look at being social - but more importantly on it's connection to loneliness 
"if we are not able to be alone, we are only going to know how to be lonely." 

A hilarious article about Surviving Whole Foods.  
"Then I see the Gluten-Free isle filled with foods made from cardboard and sawdust. I skip this isle because I'm not rich enough to have dietary restrictions.

Oh my Lord.  Watch the video of these two. 
maybe on mute... the music distracts from the love
I can't even handle it.  My heart swells. 

Glee is going to be tough to watch, 
and Lea Michelle singing Yesterday is an example of why.  
*fixed the link!

Would it be pathetic to watch the Turkish version of The OC just to re-live the glory days of Marisa and Summer? 

AND LIAM AND MILEY ARE OFFICIALLY
OFFICIALLY
FINALLY
OFFICIALLY
DONNEEEEEE.

I am doing cartwheels over here!!! 
....Now if only I could convince myself to dislike her damn song. 



The One Room Challenge is right around the corner!! 

I found Linda, the head of the ORC's, blog last year through the One Room Challenge and I am obsessed.  

It's like Pinterest --> it makes me feel like I can DIY anything and am a total Martha Stewart (and then of course...... I don't move from the couch and just stare at the screen. and maybe Pin images if my fingers are feeling strong.) 




 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article with the title oh hey. . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/09/oh-hey.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...