coffee talk

discuss amongst ya-selves..... 

Tamra's OC Wedding ended with a yawn. 
I did love bitchy Vicki's comments though: 
It really surprised me.... I thought she'd be a little more.... mediocre.
She must have had someone else doing all of this.

and EW EDDIE. quit groping Tamra on WWHL.  especially while discussing the CHILDREN.  
His hand was practically up her dress. Get a frickin' room.  gawddddd.
they are so nasty - remember the sex in the bathtub the first season they were together? {throw-up-in-the-mouth}. 

I'm just gonna say it....even though I sound like my mom, I think I'm really into DWTS this season?!
I watched the first episode and I was into it.  

Okay, Matt Nordregen has hit a new low, even for him.
The star douche from Most Eligible Dallas has dated 9 million celebrities while trying to gain recognition and act like he has a personality. 
He dated Vienne from The Bachelorette and Audrina. 

oh, and even Taylor.
Did someone say fame-whore? 
I guess he likes ladies who booze. 
And now, Lilo? for real? 
Maybe he'll date her mother, DUI Dina Next. 
haha, lilo dating Matt from Dallas Bravo Show

I am shocked to hear the news about Zack Efron in rehab.
Rumors that he is a coke addict?
Whaaaat? 
Good for him for getting help - but I am shocked.
I guess hotties with 12 packs and perfect teeth have problems too.  Who knew?

Speaking of hotties with 12 packs... Clint Eastwood's has a son that just randomly came out of the woodwork, and holy-good-lord. 
How many children does he have? Why are they just randomly appearing? 

Nene's wedding show is already 10x better than Tamra's. 
 I'm loving it.
She is hilarious.  
They keep dancing around what Greg did, and won't verbalize it, but they are making it pretty damn clear he cheated, am I right? 

UMMMM Blake Lively's sister is the girl from TEEN WITCH???!!! 
{krissy if you are reading this....}
I think we all know who the bigger star in this family is. 
How am I just now learning this incredible fact?? 

Eat that adrianne.
Paul is going to be on a plastic surgery show, and clearly a TV mega-star.
remember this perv? and his scary skinny depressing wife? I know you do.... 

If this show is anything like dr. 90210, i will be disgustingly glued to the televison while screaming and covering my eyes during the operations.

I love Jimmy + Justin so damn much. 
Happy End of Summer.


 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article coffee talk with the title coffee talk . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/09/coffee-talk.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...