coffee talk

discuss amongst ya-selves.....

i'm glad we all agreed about miley's video/song on Tuesday. 
I feel like I can't buy the song on iTunes on principle... but damn I hate that I like it! 
Apparently up next is a song with her and Brit Brit
d.listed pointed out to me that she looks like a sad furby before she goes all nuts with her damn tongue licking things. 

totally sad furby - good call.

I'm having a difficult time watching Tamra's OC Wedding. 
Who the hell do you think you are?  Unless Bravo is picking up the ENTIRE check, you need to simmer the hell down.

 Tamra has the worst taste ever, and it seems her planner does too. It's like the blind leading the blind here. 
I'm not even going to comment on her Vegas flip-out or her Crazy-Ass family.... this is marriage #3 for her and my guess is divorce #3 as well.  She's insane. 

Gywneth paltrow - I'm always flip-floping with her.  I like her, and then she does crap like this:
and this (McDonald's bashing)  and this (GOOP article obnoxiousness) .
She does an entire back-to-school post with ridiculously expensive staplers and crap, and then EVERY link doesn't even go to the item - it just goes to main webpage. WHAT?
 {I know this because it was in the above article.... not because I actually clicked on everything - swear :) }. 
Seriously.... over 100 items or something - and not ONE is an actual link. 
Gwynnie.... you are proving the press right.... 
and once someone talks badly about McDonald's it's really hard to get off my shit list.... 

This has been the most epic season of big brother ever.  So good I can't handle it. 
But now I am entirely bored with everyone left and don't want any of them to win? How did this happen? 
Once the lunatics and bitchs left, nothing fun was happening.  
I miss psycho Amanda and Elissa's facial expressions laughing in her face.
{how amazing and unreal was the whole amanda + elissa situation last week? 
I don't know how she just sat there and laughed in her face but it was incredible}

 The finale is next week: Who are you hoping wins?? 

Remember the hilarity that was summer heights high?
ja'mie is back!

emily blunt is preggo!! 
I love it - love these two together.  So damn cute. 


Holy Lamar Odom : 
Am I the only one that truly never saw this coming?? 
I wonder how long Khloe has seen this coming or what that whole situation really is right now? Or if it's true that it's all just cheating and a Kardashian cover up? 
....and since when do rich people do crack cocaine? 
isn't crack for the poor-drug-folk? 
I'm no drug expert, but Whitney Houston's incredible reality show Being Bobby Brown taught me a thing or two about crack (may she RIP).
one of the best moments in all of television.  

My love andy cohen has apparently found himself a dime piece.
Sean Avery!

 I don't know why I never realized these two would be hooking up? 

beiber is trying to grow a 'stash?
just go away already.

kris humphries is auctioning off kim k's engagement ring.

atta-boy.  milk it for all it's worth.  


this video is possibly the funniest thing I have watched all week.
so watch it, because I swear you'll love it. 



 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article coffee talk with the title coffee talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/09/coffee-talk_12.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...