Monogram Monday

Hope you all had a great weekend :) 

Sorry for the radio silence, I had to unexpectedly be in the burbs all day today and yesterday.   

I received a lovely surprise from my besties that know me all too well, and it is my new favorite addition to the apartment. 

jonathan adler lucite tray 

I spent the majority of the weekend trying to get as tan (aka fried) as humanly possible, while creepily laughing by myself on the deck with my main squeeze Andy. 

I did make the skinny pimento cheese dip for a BBQ and it was delicious, 

definitely double the recipe for a group.  You'd never go it was greek yogurt instead of cream cheese and heavy mayo! 


xoxo

You have read this article with the title Monogram Monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/05/monogram-monday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...