Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves..... 

Okay... So The Bachelorette. 
YAWN.  But I expected it to be a yawn.  My guess is the producers knew it too, because I don't think there has been an hour and a half premiere in at least 5 years.  
How many times did Emily say "awesome" when meeting the 25 guys? My guess is 97. 
The new drinking game of the season, Andy Cohen style, will be to drink every time she says "awesome".  If I had been playing on Monday, I would have been hammered, and a whole lot more entertained.  
This quote she gave in an interview cracked me up:
"The guys came in having an image of me in their head but as they got to know me better, they all said, [I was] nothing like they thought I'd be and that it was a good thing. I'm feisty and sassy. It takes a little bit for me to really feel comfortable but I've never been called 'boring' in my normal everyday life." 
Interesting.  Because I would definitely not say that you were feisty or sassy, and you definitely were quite boring. But 
I know it'll get better the later we get into the season.  The guys will be giant d-bags pretending to be hopeless romantics just DYING to get married! Because every man walks around constantly discussing how they just can't WAIT to get married and have kids, it's just their dream! Yeah....

I never get sick of Bachelor Spoof videos:

Oh, and now I look at Mr. Harrison differently since he and his wife split when he announces:
"Emily, gentleman..... this is the final rose tonight... when you're ready."
Maybe they'll make him the next Bachelor? 
Or, more likely, he'll just bang all of the bachelor contestants on their travels. 

There's a new show on Bravo called The Wedding Party.
I caught the premiere episode and knew I would like it instantly, because the owner/planner walks into the office and the first words out of her mouth are:
"What's up hookers?"
She later gets excited and says she wants to do jazz hands.  
These 2 sentences alone will keep me watching. 

Horse Mouth is looking awfully skinny these days
I will never understand the appeal of this chick. 
and I feel like she never wears a bra? 

Speaking of skinny, this will be my new bikini motivation for the summer. 
isn't it funny how anyone else having that much sand stuck on their tush would be "point-and-laugh" material if they were to walk by on the beach, but on her it's like "oh yes gisele, so sexy"
I want to come back in my next life as Brazilian.  100%. 

I thought Brianna had completely lost it when she announced she ran off to Vegas to get married, and now she is 4 months pregnant.
Idiot.  Although, to give her some credit, at least she isn't as dumb as her mom Vicki who claims she is happy and finally has a full love tank.  
Brooks is the creepiest man on the face of the earth.
"i'm gonna say everything slow, and in a thick accent, so that suddenly you give me full access to all of your assets and bank accounts.... now read this card with a bunch of gibberish on it that makes you think I love you" 
Who says "I love you and think of you as son" to a person they have spoken 4 words to?  If Brianna is an idiot, Vicki is certifiably insane. 

It's a sad day in the celebrity romance world.
52 year old Linda Hogan and her 23 year old fiancé have broken up. 
I wonder what could have possibly been the problem??? 

Anyone watch Pregnant in Heels? I watched last season so I decided to catch this season's first episode while working out on the treadmill.

Big Mistake.  Huge.  (said in Julia Roberts voice in Pretty Woman).  Normally it's bitchy, awful, rich soon to be mothers, but this was a home birth and I almost vomited all over myself.  Bravo: I do not watch you to learn about episiotomy's.  kapeesh? 


Revenge Fans (while should be ALL of you)
Emily Vancamp + Joshua Bowen were on GMA
LISTEN TO HIS BRITISH ACCENT. 
video platform video management video solutions video player
I didn't think he could get any hotter, and then you hear his real British voice, and it makes it soooo much better. 
love, love, love that they are dating in real life.




Let's end the day with some pretty, shall we?
ah.... that's much better.


xoxo



You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/05/coffee-talk_17.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...