Weekend Recap

I hope you all had a great Memorial Day! 
I have the worst weekend recap ever, as the only pictures I really took while I was home were of my pup Rooney, the most handsome dog alive. 

we worked on his fitness + my tan lines poolside 

ate and ate and ate. 
lunch at el taco in the highlands was a favorite.

I did manage to find my new favorite shorts + most comfortable T-Shirt's at JCrew.  
I never was able to find any mint jeans, so the shorts are a perfect compromise.
 and this coral color makes you look SO tan. 
that alone is reason for me to purchase anything. 

and the most comfortable t-shirts in the world. I feel like I'll live in the grey.

I'm kicking myself for not getting this dress.
It was perfection.  I may have to head back there and snatch it up.

riveting stuff today right?  
why do vacations always leave you more exhausted than before?

xoxo






You have read this article with the title Weekend Recap. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/05/weekend-recap.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...