Wishlist Wednesday: Party In The Back

I've noticed a trend with my online shopping wishlist:
I'm immediately drawn to any interesting back details.
I think that the back is one of the easiest (and sexy without being skanky) body parts to have exposed, 
and it is definitely my favorite to show off. 
Stick me in a burlap miu miu, and as long as some back is showing, 
I'm still feeling good. 
lusts for the week: party in the back edition..... 

 via

 via




 via

 via
(ps -  that's exactly what my thighs look like when I rock my jorts).

 via



Mr. Timberlake knew what he was talking 
about with bringing sexy back..... 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Wishlist Wednesday: Party In The Back. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/05/wishlist-wednesday-party-in-back.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...