MIA

my apologies for being MIA the last two weeks.

first and most importantly, my thoughts and prayers go out to the families and children in Newport, Connecticut.
I honestly don't know what this world is coming to. 
 Such a horrible, senseless crime. 
everyone hug your loved ones close. 

after I started feeling better things got crazy, and then this week I just haven't had any energy to do much except try to get everything in my life back in order! 
I have lots of blog reading to catch up on this weekend!

Some Holiday tid bits:
we celebrated Christmas early with Kip's family last weekend since we will be in the Caymans, and it was so great.  Finding and giving gifts is so much to me.  We found so many good things on a big shopping trip last Saturday, with favorites including: 

this leather beverage bucket for wine + brewskis


(honestly the best gift this christmas. 
 i picked some up for basically everyone.)


I also picked up some cute little gifts for Kipper:
the ice molds above for his scotch 

a little salt dish 
apparently this is a necessity when cooking 
and he talked about it constantly? 

and some monogrammed sunnies for the upcoming vacation.
I not only monogram everything in the apartment,
 I monogram him as well :) 

his mom gave me the greatest gift I think I have ever recieved and it hasn't been off of my body in the last 6 days. so comfy and so cute in the herringbone! 
it also makes you look instantly skinnier.  it is heaven people. 

I will be posting a Coffee Talk this weekend, either tomorrow or Sunday, and then a few posts next week before I head off for our annual Christmas vacation Thursday. 

Hug your family close tonight + keep everyone in your prayers.

xoxo
You have read this article with the title MIA. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/12/mia.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...