Coffee Talk


discuss amongst ya-selves....

Finally got caught up on the Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion... 
even though I didn't really care to watch the last few episodes
But...Is anyone else as thrilled as I am that everyone is against Teresa!?! She really is the devil and is basically as dumb as rocks.
Although I must say.... it was the best she has ever looked in my opinion.  I thought she looked amazing with straight hair. 

AND I really want to know what happened with Dina and Caroline?!? 

Speaking of NJ..... Melissa donned a fat suit for an Entertainment Tonight segment...
and met up with Snooki apparently? 

Nikki Reed + Paul McDonald tied the knot... 

wonder how long this will last? especially considering they dating for all of 5 seconds before getting engaged. 


Remember Frankie Muniz??? 

He's engaged.  And according to an insider "the wedding is going to take place in 6 months with major celebrity guests".
Bahahahaha. 
Oh wait.... I misquoted.... 
 "with major celebrity guests like The Jonas Brothers."
WHAT??? THE JONAS BROS??? I take back my laughter Frankie. My apologies. 

Jess.... I think it's time to confess.

You aren't fooling anyone.... and I'm sure the preacher pops is just thrilled for a baby prior to marriage.  Oh wait... her dad is a preacher who talks about his daughters breasts .... I bet he doesn't care.

Sorry I'm so mean today....

Thoughts on Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds?? 

Apparently she has visited him in Boston 3 weeks in a row. They certainly do make an amazingly good-looking couple.  He is one of my biggest celebrity crushes... definitely in my top 5 freebies.
Did you ever watch 2 Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place??

Fell in looooove with him.  Such a good show.

And finally.... how did I just now start watching Big Bang Theory?

I'm obsessed.  I found it the same way I found my How I Met Your Mother obsession last year (although trust me, I'm not saying it's better than HIMYM) - they play nonstop reruns on TV at all hours of the day. I'm seriously addicted. I completely understand why the guy that plays Sheldon keeps winning Best Actor Emmy's. 

And to end the day.... this lovely gem of wisdom from Pinterest
this made me laugh and feel shame at the same time.... because there is nothing I love rewarding myself with more than food!! 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/10/coffee-talk.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...