TV + Gorgeous Hamptons Homes + Weekend Relaxation

I feel like every Friday I think the same thing.... "I am SOOOOO happy it's FINALLY Friday."  The weeks have seemed so long and yet I can't believe it is already the middle of October!? 

Everyone has been raving about Revenge... so I am plopping myself on the couch and getting started watching!  My mom has also informed me that seeing the beautiful Hamptons houses is an extra plus to the show.   I am only 10 minutes in and already drooling over this stunning home... 










I'm also such a freak that I already noticed the little sister is the little girl from 13 Going On 30 all grown up...... I can't remember why I walked into the bedroom, but I notice these things instantly???

Update: I would watch this show just for the hottie that plays Daniel:


hellooooooo. 

Happy Weekend :) 
xoxo 
You have read this article with the title TV + Gorgeous Hamptons Homes + Weekend Relaxation. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/10/tv-gorgeous-hamptons-homes-weekend.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...