Monogram Monday + Weekend Recap

Hope you all had a great weekend! 

Mine was extremely low-key, which was just what I had hoped for!  Friday I headed to the burbs to help baby sit the bf's family puppy... 
isn't she the sweetest?
she had just had surgery, and instead of a cone they gave her this shmancy inflatable collar....

Spent the night cooking, drinking some wine, and watching re-runs of Big Bang Theory in front of the fire and passed out early... 

Had the breakfast of champions.... 
the red velvet doughnut was amazing


and then went to a farm with pumpkins + a petting zoo...


and for today's Monogram Monday
the most adorable Cornhole Game I have ever seen
(we called it Cornhole in college but I know a lot of people call it Bags)
I seriously want to make a set just like this!
thanks to Whit for sending my way :) 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Monogram Monday + Weekend Recap. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/10/monogram-monday-weekend-recap.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...